Thursday, 14 June 2012

OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender


Today I witnessed something rather peculiar, I went to the beach but there wasn't anything there. There was the most amazing fog, nothing was visible just ghostly figures darting in and out of the whiteness.
For polish I'm going pink all the way today. Lucky Lucky Lavender is a brighter, more pink version of Panda-monium Pink from the same collection. The formula is quite nice I used two coats. This polish also changes between looking more pink or more lilac in different lights, or depending on what I wear with it.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering where the lavendar was until I saw the last picture! It's quite some change, indeed! I think it really suits you :) Plus your nails and cuticles are just perfect! How odd, complimenting someone on her cuticles, right?
    - Hi beauty, nice cuticles. Wanna go for a coffee?
    Not the best intro IMO (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember wishing this one were more purple-toned when the collection came out.

    ReplyDelete