Sunday, 22 July 2012

beautyuk posh polish #6 elfstone


Hey guys, long time, no see! I've been absent for a little bit and there's a really good reason why. I started an internship with one big company, and the past week and a half I only had enough energy after work to get home, eat and crawl into bed to do it all over again. I don't know if I like it yet, but I've had a really cool experience during the get to know the company seminar. Since I work with the computer all day long, the polish doesn't last very well. I've never encountered so much tip wear.
Today for polish I'm wearing BeautyUK posh polish in the shade #6 Elfstone, it is a pale green foil. I certainly don't own any polish like this and I like how this one looks a lot. The formula is nice, I used only two coats, and in many cases only one coat was needed.

1 comment:

  1. That color is lovely! I'm sorry that this new work is so energy-consuming, but I'm sure it's worth it!

    It's curious that you have that many tip wear due to typing (I am assuming that's working with a computer, right? ;), you could try a new top coat... I'm typing all dayt long and my manis hold on for 5 days without problem! Seche?

    ReplyDelete