Tuesday, 10 July 2012

My Stash, July 2012

The last time I showed my stash was here at the end of last summer. Since then I have of course acquired a few new polishes, and by a few I should probably say a hundred.

After I graduated last month I got myself a few OPI polishes I've been eying for while, plus they were 20% off. I was actually looking for At Your Quebec and Call which I've seen before in abundance, but on that particular day had to spend ages going through all the shelves to find and along the way found these.
L-R: Significant Other Color, Holiday Glow, Japanese Rose Garden, "Sheer" Your Toys, Sonic Boom, Greece Just Blue Me Away, and At Your Quebec and Call. The last three are black labels.

In terms of storage, at the moment my nail polishes live in one huge drawer where they all [barely] fit. I separate them by brand and not by colour, since I like how it looks more that way. Normally all of them fit into three smaller drawers and all the base coats, nail files etc. are in a separate box.

In terms of brands, OPI dominates. I think I counted 74 polishes plus I have a few double bottles.

China Glaze polishes have increased since last time, a lot! This is my second most numerous brand I think.

I still have few Orly polishes. I don't really know why there aren't more, but when shopping for polishes they are not my first choice. After a lot of deliberation I did purchase Space Cadet and Galaxy Girl when I started liking duochrome polishes more.

Essence and Catrice are next. I like their polishes, they are inexpensive with fun colours. While Essence started appearing in shops here, they are still few and far between, plus we don't get all collections, just some random ones. Catrice are the ones I brought from holiday last year.

Random square bottles. I still only have just one Zoya polish. And I still love Barry M polishes.

Some other random polishes that I have only a few of different brands. Top right corner is a Salvador Dali polish that used to be my mum's. I found it recently and used a ton of thinner on it.

4 comments:

  1. Great post, I love it, you have an amazing collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture took my breath away :) Truly impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this post! So fun to get a peek into other people's stashes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viktorija! I have nominated you for the Liebster award :) 11 questions await you on my blog, don't be scared :p

    ReplyDelete