Sunday, 7 October 2012

Dior Golden Jungle Polish Duo

Yesterday was my birthday. As is always the case with birthdays and other special occasions, I never have enough time to polish my nails. It is perhaps lucky then that people tend to give me nail polish as gifts :)
Dior Golden Jungle nail polish duo was one of them. It consists of a pale gold foil as the base, and camouflage green crock effect crackle top coat. It looks quite interesting. Under the crackle you can use just one coat of gold polish.
On its own it required two coats to be opaque.
The crackle has an interesting texture, not really like a regular polish, more liquid and also not entirely opaque. It takes a while for it to crack completely, it was probably close to 5 minutes. Also if the the shatter is too thick, it will only crack at the edges. What I like the most is that the golden foil shines through the green and gives it an added dimension.


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, belatedly! This combination looks great--I missed this set and now don't want to pay crazy eBay prices. Maybe someday I'll find one more reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one!
    Its so perfect. Actually I am wearing it right now:
    http://absnails.blogspot.com.br/2012/11/dior-golden-jungle.html

    ReplyDelete