Friday, 28 December 2012

Favourite Polishes of 2012

Here is a list of polishes that impressed me the most this year. Just like last year some (many?) of the polishes on my list did not come out this year, but were the ones I bought or had an opportunity to try this year.
In no particular order, here are my favourites:

OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest. This is such a beautiful polish! It is interesting that it looks so different in the bottle than it actually is. Let's face it, I would have loved this polish for its name even if it was ugly, since I was born in Germany in October.


SpaRitual Optical Illusion. I have nothing quite like this murky, swamp-like polish.


Layla Misty Blush. Very unusual colour for a holographic polish.






OPI DS Fantasy. A perfect one coat polish with amazing depth.
Barry M Navy. It seems that there is nothing particularly spectacular about this polish, but to me it is the perfect dark blue shimmer.

Orly Miss Conduct. Happy, bright colour with some holo sparkle. A pink cousin of DS Extravagance.


SpaRitual Shooting Star. Purple, pink and blue shimmer all rolled into one!




Orly Androgynie. Funnily enough, I didn't like this polish when I first tried it, but because I don't have anything that looks even remotely close to this it makes the list.


Essie Bobbing For Baubles. Interesting colour, great formula.





China Glaze Midtown Magic. I like that it has this lit from within





Barry M Denim.



Essence Gold Old Buffy.
Essie Poor Lil Rich Girl. Festive red jelly, so shiny.



Essence Walk On the Wild Side

3 comments:

  1. So many pretties! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choices...lots of vampy ones! :-) I love, love, love the Layla Misty Blush: it's to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your picks especially Every Month Is Oktoberfest, Bobbing for bubbles and Misty blush.....I neeeeeeed that last one, badly!

    ReplyDelete