Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Jessica Showstopper

Hey guys! Sorry for being absent. I've started my first proper job after finishing university, and it involves really long hours, quite the horrid uniform, and no bright nails since I work with customers. Apparently, there are a lot of french manicures in my future :(
On a slightly nicer note, I try to wear bright and dark polishes on my days off. I got Jessica Showstopper last autumn, and it is a very fitting shade for that season - sort of olive green, with silver shimmer that makes it kind of brushstroke-y, which in this case I really like. It is definitely an ugly-pretty shade.
My bottle has a very weird half-shaved brush which makes application difficult,but the formula is fine, you only need two coats, but because of my brush I used three coats.

1 comment: