Mmm! I'm really happy right now. I've wanted this polish for what seems forever. And as it often happens, this was precisely the polish I couldn't find anywhere. Until very recently, when I spotted on ebay, being sold literally in the country next to mine, for a reasonable price and shipping. Yes!
So here it is, Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow Suede. A beautiful dark green polish. It dries really quickly, and the application is much better than the blue suede I have. Two coats is plenty to make the polish nice and even. Oh and I managed to wear this polish for three days, which pleasantly surprised me.
Plus of course it looks amazing with a top coat on. What a beautiful shimmer! The polish looks so different when matte and shiny that I have trouble deciding which one I prefer. Both are really stunning.

I don't like matte formulas, but this one looks amazing with a top coat!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I thought I didn't need this polish but I'm hesitating now haha. Beautiful nails you have ^^
ReplyDelete@Jane Thank you! I don't own many green polishes, but this one is special.
ReplyDelete