Okay, on to the polish.

As much as I am indifferent to the original Russian Navy (for me it is just another blue polish, it lacks something special), I love this one! Thankfully I have a supplier of different blue polishes. It's so gorgeous, sophisticated, amazing! This was two coats, but you could probably get away with just one, if you apply it carefully and evenly. While putting it on I was so sure that it is blue, but with a top coat on, it is definitely blue-purple. Yes, the wear is not that great, it started chipping on the second day, but for such a gorgeous look I really don't mind.





Huh, for some reason I thought RN Suede had more shimmer to it--I must be thinking of something else. Hope you're feeling better by now!
ReplyDelete@KarenD RN Suede probably does. I haven't tried that one yet, it is still on my wishlist :)
ReplyDelete