
Hey everyone! Happy autumn! I'm stuck at university all day today. Who would have thought that the most interesting lectures this semester would be philosophy!
I realized that I never posted the swatches of YSL polishes that my dad brought for me from London months ago. I did swatch them right away, but my hard disk drive died during the summer taking all my photos with it.
So I've finally redone the swatches. Here is YSL #40 called Extreme Purple. Hmm... I don't see it. It's neither extreme, nor purple, not one bit. It is kind of reddish brown creme polish. I applied 2 coats indoors and it looked perfectly fine and even, but when I went in the sun to photograph it uneven patches became visible. I added one more coat and here we are! It's a nice polish, I think I like it. It lasts about 3 days on me. I especially like the packaging on this one. I'm a sucker for nail polish bottles with a square footprint. The polish is a bit on the pricy side. I think it was 13 GBP for 10 ml duty free.




Nice! I agree with you--I see neither purple nor extreme here.
ReplyDelete