
I was recently asked to show all my holographic polishes, so here they are. I managed to photograph the wheels in the sun, but not the bottles. When it comes to holographic polishes I really don’t care about the brand, even the most ordinary companies can make beautiful holographic beauties. I used two coats of each polish and of course all of them are more holographic in real life.
First wheel
- Make Up Store Greta (probably the most holographic polish I own, but such a pain to use)
- China Glaze OMG
- Golden Rose 112
- Golden Rose 108
- Sincero H7
- OPI DS Sapphire
- China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out
- China Glaze DV8
- OPI DS Glamour
- OPI DS Fantasy
- OPI DS Extravagance
- OPI DS Original
- OPI DS Amethyst
- China Glaze He’s Going In Circles
- Golden Rose 115
- China Glaze L8R G8R
- China Glaze GR8
- China Glaze FYI
Bottles:
Second wheel has polishes that have holographic glitter in it or weak holo effect that only is visible in bright direct sunlight.
- Franken top coat
- American Apparel Light Year
- OPI Golden Rainbow
- Depend #58
- Sincero H21
- OPI DS Passion (very weak holo only visible in sunlight)
- OPI Teenage Dream
- China Glaze Medallion
- China Glaze Mahogani
Bottles:
I probably have other polishes with holographic glitter in it, but the amount is negligible, plus a couple of ugly frankens.













What a great collection of holos!
ReplyDelete