
I feel a little guilty about not liking this polish more. My dad got it as a surprise saying that he knew I like the ones with silver caps in boxes, referring to old DS polishes. On me DS Jewel looks a little bit like a 'mom color', though this reddish brown colour is very pretty. Ironically, my mum really likes this polish. This was two coats.

At the moment my life is just a bit crazy, I have literally just a few days to finish my research paper. Every day I go to bed with bloodshot eyes from staring at the computer all day, and then my brain keeps me awake, listing all the things that need doing.
Hey :) I'm sorry to read you're becoming "obsessed" with your paper, and I know telling you it's absolutely normal will not make it easier on you (I hope it does not make you angry either).
ReplyDeleteI guess what you need to do is take some time before going to bed for letting your brain relax. A shower or even a bath can help a lot. And drinking a hot infusion will also help to calm you. My personal treatment is to read English classics before going to bed (I'd recommend Emma, from Jane Austen), I swear it will help you crear your mind.
On to the polish: it does not make me want to dance La Macarena either. But it's nice for a day or two :)
Aw, it's sweet that your dad pays that much attention to your nail polish likes.
ReplyDeleteThis does look like a "mom" color haha ... but that was so nice of your dad to get it for you!
ReplyDeleteI don't think it looks "mom" color, but it is a fall color, and I don't see why it's deserving of DS status.
ReplyDelete