Sunday, 16 September 2012

SpaRitual Optical illusion


This is possibly the coolest polish I own. It overshadows almost every holographic polish I've tried, I like it so much.
I also like how SpaRitual mentions the finish of their polishes on the bottom of the bottle. This one is supposed to be a glitter. I'd say they are flakies in a jelly base, but whatever. It doesn't change how awesome this polish is.
The application is okay. I needed three coats to make it look great. The first coat was sheer and ugly brown. The second was slightly better, with the third coat evened everything out.





2 comments:

  1. This color is beautiful. Reminds me of moss and a forest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, exactly. So atmospheric and mossy-beautiful. And it would look equally dramatic on both short and long nails.

    ReplyDelete