Saturday, 19 January 2013

Barry M Chameleon Pink


I think I like the idea of this polish better than the polish itself. The formula of this polish is really, really nice. It covers in just one smooth, buttery coat. Without top coat it is a medium shimmery pink. But it is when the top coat is added that the real magic happens. The pink turns into bright purple. But that is also where I had a bit of trouble with this polish.
Since I try to paint my nails as close to the cuticle as possible, adding top coat over the polish completely and not flooding the cuticle is difficult. Also it proved difficult to get an even colour, in some cases I must have added more top coat or overlapped the brushstrokes to produce a darker shade of purple.
But all in all it is great to be able to change the colour of my polish with just top coat without redoing my nails :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow that really is a change. I bet it would be good for stamping too :)

    ReplyDelete