Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Dance Legend #2 Spacecraft


What a beauty! This polish was brought to me by a friend from Russia while she was visiting her family (Sasha, thank you so much!).
Spacecraft is magnificent. It is a black\charcoal grey holographic polish. It has a lovely formula, it is very dense, so you can get away with just one thick coat. Here I'm wearing two thin coats, no base coat or top coat. In person it is even more vibrant.


 Here is how it compares to the other two Dance Legend Holos that I have:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i'm so glad i found your blog, i learnt things i never knew before. Like the most nail polishes in the stores suck...but now i got my first Barry M (Silver Foil) and it's soo different, unbeliavable. I also got a Nude one from Essence, still sceptical about the covering but let's see tomorrow. I wanted to ask you, have you ever tried mixing colors, i mean in the bottle? I was looking for a nice turqoise and living in a small town...finally i decided to mix my own. I also had succes with a beautiful cappucino-like color, but their problem...they last 1-2 days...So i think that's all with the mixes (they were bad quality polishes anyway), and from now on i can see the color on your nails and order them from the net! Thanks ;)
    Johanna (from Transylvania)

    ReplyDelete