Sunday, 5 January 2014

Catrice Mint Me Up


Mint Me Up came into my stash just the other day and quite by accident, but I'm really happy that it now lives with me :) It is a fantastic and delicate-looking polish, pale green wth golden shimmer and tiny copper flakes. The overall effect is quite lovely! The formula is quite good as well - I used 2 thin coats, but I think you can get away with one thicker coat applied carefully. The base color of this polish is rather similar to OPI Mermaid's Tears, but with the shimmer the effect is quite different.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not usually a green lover, however I clicked the second I saw your picture because your swatches are gorgeous! I believe I will look at it better now when i hit the store :) Kisses,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint Me Up looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! It's like a minty cousin to OPI Sheer Your Toys.

    ReplyDelete