Monday, 26 March 2012

YSL La Laque 34 Black Tulip

I got back from London a few days ago. I enjoyed being away, but it's good to be home :) I loved how warm it was there, a real spring weather, while back home it snowed! I loved walking everywhere, the beautiful architecture etc.
I met up with a university friend and we went to the park to feed nuts to the squirrels. Two highlight of my trip was going to see Wicked one evening and going to Halcyon Gallery to see the Dale Chihuly exhibition. His glass sculptures are incredible!

Of course I went nail polish shopping. I got a few American Apparel ones and a few Barry M's, but the best bit was going to Illamasqua flagship store. It was amazing!!! Unfortunately Nomad was sold out, but I still enjoyed myself. I was particularly impressed that the girls there wear the full on crazy Illamasqua make up with a dozen colours AND manage to look really cool.

Today I would like to show you this pretty polish. I like the formula a lot, I used two coats, but it is almost a one coat polish. It dries really quickly. It is probably one of the nicest purple polishes I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment