Sunday, 16 December 2012

Layla Misty Blush

Hey everyone! Long time, no see! I've finally finished all my studies that were taking up all my time, and also passed all my exams really rather well. So now I have a lot of free time. In the last few days I've put up the Christmas tree, tidied the house up, and went to see The Hobbit.
At the same time my nails have grown quite long. Today I'm wearing one of the loveliest polishes I've tried. Layla Holographic 15 Misty Blush is wonderful, such an unusual color that also has a magnificent rainbow effect. It also dries really quickly on me and needs just 2 coats.



3 comments:

  1. Omg this is such a dark vampy holo, omfg my two favorites in one <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite of all the Layla holos--so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I still haven't seen this at my Ulta and they are clearancing the magnetic Laylas. :(

    ReplyDelete