Monday, 18 March 2013

Catrice George Blueney


Catrice nail polishes appeared in the shops some time around the New Year. Needless to say that I got a few. And by a few I probably mean around 10. I chose all the pretty and shimmery shades. George Blueney #915 was one of them.
It is gorgeous, truly stunning! Deep, shimmery blue. This was two coats. The only thing I'm not completely crazy about is the brush this polish has. It is rounded at the edges and is too soft for my liking, it makes more difficult to paint close to the cuticle for me, so I prefer the old Catrice brushes.
Also, on Saturday we went to Reims. I liked the city, it is so much better than Troyes where I'm currently stuck. The city itself is nice, but they have the most spectacular cathedral. The attention to details is just sick!


No comments:

Post a Comment