Friday, 1 March 2013

OPI Pink Friday

I never get tired of pink nail polish. Different shades make it perfectly appropriate for any occasion. It is no surprise, therefore, that I like Pink Friday from OPI.
Pink Friday is great, a very fresh colour and a lovely formula. It is very easy to apply, it dried really quickly on me, it was 2 coats.
You would think that in a stash of my size and for a person that likes pink, there would be a dupe or few among my pinks. But actually that is not the case. I don't have a complete copy of this shade. The closest think I found is OPI I Think In Pink which is a jelly. In the bottle the colours are identical (a bit like OPI Miami Beet and Houston We Have a Purple, are the same shade, but are a creme and jelly). For comparison both polishes are 2 coats.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely colour and swatches. I want this polish! I don't know why I haven't been receiving your new posts on my feeds, but I followed again

    ReplyDelete