Sunday, 13 October 2013

Estee Lauder Pure Color 08 Metallic Green

 Hey guys! Today I would like to share with you a lovely metallic green polish from Estee Lauder. This was given to me as a gift, and it probably one of the most pigmented polishes I have ever tried. I only needed one (!) coat. As a metallic polish it shows the imperfections of the nails, but to my mind much less than other polishes of this type. It dries really, really fast, and is not particularly shiny on the surface. I really like the faded sage green colour, it changes the way it looks depending on the light source, from very pale, almost grey to a more vibrant green.
I also wore this polish with a top coat. I don't think it changes the way it looks that much, it just adds visible shine on the surface of the nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment