Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Chanel 513 Black Pearl


Hey everyone, I hope you are great. I've had my first day back at the university today and it was awful, simply horrendous! I really wonder how people like these are allowed to teach. One woman, a philosophy professor, managed to praise herself for 90minutes without saying anything relevant to the subject, and another guy in Political Science has ADD or something, he kept jumping back and forth between slights until everyone was bored, or sick or both, he was absolutely unable to finish a thought without jumping to the next.
As a way to cheer myself up I am wearing Black Pearl courtesy of my friend Lena. It's a very interesting and pretty colour, a sort of metallic steel grey with a flash of bottle green, very nice. This was two coats and surprisingly it took a long time to dry (my friend loves how quick it dries), so I'm wondering if it doesn't go well together with OPI base coat. Hmm, I'll have to try some other combinations.


3 comments:

  1. very pretty! love the greenish shimmer it has

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Is is just streaky in photos or in real life too?

    I tagged you with some awards: http://wackylaki.blogspot.com/2011/09/more-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anutka It's not so much streaky, but you definitely see the brush strokes

    ReplyDelete