Saturday, 3 September 2011

OPI Skull & Glossbones + Silver Shatter


I'm really impresses with the Pirates collection from OPI. All the polishes are pale and have this dusty feel to them, but surprisingly I really like that. Skull & Glossbones is one of the nicest polish from the whole collection in my opinion. It is this pale grey, kind of bone colour, super creamy polish. This was just two coats and I wore it for 4 days. I was afraid that this grey polish would look bad next to my pale skin, but I like how it looks. We'll see how it looks in winter though.

And here is Silver Shatter over Skull & Glossbones. I think they go well together, and this is pretty much the only crackle polish that I like. Perhaps that's because the contrast between the polishes is not that big.


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, I prefer a subtle shatter finish so I have the silver shatter too :)

    ReplyDelete