Sunday, 12 February 2012

Catrice 220 Lost In Mud


It's snowing again, but it is windy too, so as I look outside my window it is snowing completely sideways.
Originally this polish was supposed to be a small gift for a friend who was dreaming of Jacques. We looked and looked for it in all the usual shops, but it was nowhere to be found. This seemed like a fairly similar colour, but then one of the shops in Amsterdam had a whole bucket of Jacques. So she got that and I kept this one. In the bottle the colours are actually quite close, I'll do a comparison some other time.
Lost In Mud has a pleasant formula, it needed two coats, and it dries quickly. As for the colour I am still not sold. Hopefully in time I will warm up to the whole range of taupe brown colours. I should probably try layering something on top and see if I like it.

1 comment: