Friday, 20 April 2012

Barefoot Rainbow


Sometimes when I wear dark or bright polishes for a long time I get really tired of them. That's when I reach for the most boring and neutral colours in my stash. That happened to me the other week, and I randomly chose a polish which was OPI Barefoot in Barcelona. I had totally forgotten that with my skin tone it looks absolutely hideous until it was on my nails. Of course I was too lazy to take it off and start again. I could try to rectify the situation with either glitter of a crackle polish. I chose glitter in the for of OPI Rainbow Connection.

Also my cat is a horrible poser. He always wants to be in the centre of attention :)

5 comments:

  1. I like that OPI on your hands. I think it contrasts nicely. Of course glitter makes it even better! I love, love you cat's face. He looks wise and grumpy all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have thought to add Rainbow Connection to that base color--looks good! Love the kitty pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee I have the same problem with this polish... I bought it just because I live in Barcelona, and I thought it would be a great mind clearer. But eish, with my pale skin it looks eeeeeeek!

    Try Zoya Jules for this, it helps digest all the previous colour and start again with a new row and renewed interest, while it isn't boring at all! And it will look great on you, trust me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I am enjoying your blog for the first time. Great work, and keep posting! Also, please keep showing pictures of that gorgeous kitty! I can understand why he is a poser, he should be in pictures!

    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I am enjoying your blog for the first time. Great work, and keep posting! Also, please keep showing pictures of that gorgeous kitty! I can understand why he is a poser, he should be in pictures!

    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete