I spent all day today outdoors. I woke up with a clear idea that I wanted to go and garden, prune trees and so on, my parents thought I was crazy. I helped my dad make raised beds for herbs that we plant every year. Now I know how to straighten crooked nails with a hammer :) He also had a lot of fun about the way I hold a hammer, which apparently is wrong.
This polish is beautiful, a kind of copper colour with a hint of pink and many other colours. I would say that it is a clear-based polish with lots of tiny metallic irregularly-shaped shimmer. It gave me a little trouble in terms of application, it was difficult to get enough polish right at the tips of my nails, so I ended up using 3 coats.



This polish changes color so much depending on the lighting!
Awwww this is lovely on you. I wish I had picked it up.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Seems your dad has only himself to blame if you're holding the hammer wrong--he should have taught you the right way long ago. :)
ReplyDeleteHe has, but I insist on doing it wrong, which I find more comfortable :)
Delete