Wednesday, 17 October 2012

OPI Not Like The Movies

I have been going through my polishes, trying to wear the ones that are not used all that often. This polish was one of them. For some reason I'm not that fond of it, at least I don't reach for it often enough. I used three thin coats here. It is kind of thin in consistency, and at first goes on really sheer. I like how at certain times you can see a little bit of green and pink in the silver of the polish.

I recently found out that I'm going to be spending an exchange semester in France early next year. It is really time to dust of my French, I suck so much at it!
 



1 comment:

  1. It's very exciting that you're be going to France, lucky! :) I picked up this shade completely randomly and fell in love with it after trying. I did not expect to like it at all, but I got very fond of it, and wore it a lot in the past fall. Looks great on your long nails

    ReplyDelete