Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Baltic Beauty 2012

This weekend me and a friend went to the Baltic Beauty 2012 exhibition. We spent some 3 hours there, had a really good time. Laughed a lot, especially at creepy displays and products on offer (a photo of your aura, anyone?).
I didn't really take any photos since the displays were pretty much the same as last year. Apparently this season fake tan, curly hair and mad nail design are in. I did find some very cool products. It turned out that one local company stock Layla polishes. Not only that, but during the exhibition the polishes were 30% off. I couldn't resist. This year was the the first time that Oniks Beta, the local OPI distributor, managed to bring new collections in time for the exhibition - I've seen James Bond and Germany collection.

I walked away with Cuccio cuticle oil, Orly Miss Conduct, Layla 05 Jade Groove, 15 Misty Blush, 07 Ocean Rush, 11 Shock Pink, OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service and Every Month is Oktoberfest.

 Here's a sneak peak of Layla Holographic 15 Misty Blush. Beyond awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Actually... I'm speechless. This is such a stunner! You're one lucky girl! Show us more of these beauties :-)

    ReplyDelete