Saturday, 17 November 2012

China Glaze Happy Go Lucky


It is truly dreary around here, wet and grey, so a bright polish is just what is needed. Happy Go Lucky is a bright yellow creme polish. I think yellow is unflattering on my skin and thus don't own many yellow shades, so this one belong to my lovely friend Lena.
Happy Go Lucky was rather difficult to apply. After one coat I thought it would never get even. I gave up after three coats, while it still showed some streaks. But in person streaks were more visible, not critical, just hard to achieve a perfect look. All in all I like that this particular polish is so vivid and bright, a really positive colour.


1 comment:

  1. By us, it is wet and grey as well. But your yellow manicure is very optimistic and you applied this shade very good, even though there were problems while apllying it... :)

    ReplyDelete