Monday, 19 November 2012

Essie Poor Lil Rich Girl


I'm up to my ears in studying, but there is always some time for a little nail polish! Essie Poor Lil Rich Girl is an amazing, amazing cranberry red jelly. It is also the kind of jelly I like, the kind you can build up. Here I'm wearing three coats, and the colour is deep and dark and close to the bottle shade. You can probably get away with two coats, but the colour will be really different, vibrant red. After coming across a couple of amazing Essie polishes, like this one and Bobbing For Baubles, I really want to get them for my own stash (they belong to my friend). They are that amazing!


3 comments:

  1. That's yummy! :D And so christmassy! I'd love to do a glitter sanwitch with this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This color is truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete