Tuesday, 12 February 2013

My Perfect Nude

Whenever I get a real desire to have neutral nail colour, I go on the hunt for the perfect nude polish that both matches and flatters my skin tone. Turns out that it is not easy, not easy at all. Some shades look terrible with my pale skin, others are just too dark/pink/yellow. So I have amassed a large number of neutrals that are not quite right.
But I think that I have finally found my perfect neutral shade, and I'm even happier that it was gift = happy accident.
So the perfect nude for me is ... OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh. The fact that it is easy to apply is yet another bonus, it is so creamy that I can get away with one thick coat, but here I'm wearing two thin coats.




3 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with nudes :'( and I still haven't found the good one for me! I am happy you have, now it's time for some back ups ;) I agree, it looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very good on you, I was on the fence about this color as I suspected it might look really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour looks lovely on you (on me it would be lobster-fest)!!!

    ReplyDelete