Monday, 18 February 2013

OPI At Your Quebec And Call

Today is one off the first truly nice spring days around here. No clouds, sunny, but so cold! Me and some friends went exploring the town on Saturday. I really like tithe cutie narrow streets, and almost medieval crooked houses. Though I am rather surprised by how messy it is everywhere. Lots of rubbish in the streets, even in the city's centre, dog mess etc.

I've walked around the shops looking at different polishes, and in general the prices bite. OPI are around 20 euros here, which compared to prices back home seems must ridiculous. I did get Essie Good To Go, since the polishes I brought with me behave different here. I don't know why, but the polishes that normally dry fast and last a long time, here give me the worst case of pillow nails every morning.

One of the polishes that I miss is OPI At Your Quebec And Call. It certainly might not be unique, but it is a lovely bronze olive green shade I like a lot. Even though it is an older OPI polish, it has a great formula, I need only two coats.


1 comment:

  1. I love the name <3 And it looks so nice against your skintone! (:

    ReplyDelete