Tuesday, 23 April 2013

OPI Meep Meep Meep


Since it is so sunny around here now, I've been wearing a lot of holographic polishes. At the same time I'm going through my notes and pictures of polishes that I never got round to posting for one reason or the other. Meep Meep Meep is from a Christmas collection, but it is so juicy and sparkly that it deserves to be worn all year round. Flakie shimmer is lovely in this one, but I think it looks a little bit more pink in person. This was two coats with one coat of top coat.
Also the most amazing trees have been flowering around here lately. I think they are magnolias, but since I've only seen one magnolia tree before, I'm not entirely sure. But they are just awesome!

4 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award go to http://glittersnapdragon.blogspot.nl/2013/04/liebster-blog-award-nomination.html to see rules, etc.
    >have fun< :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are magnolias. Also, gorgeous nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! :)

      Delete
  3. I love this polish! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete