Wednesday, 17 April 2013

OPI Party In My Cabana

Last weekend me and a few friends discovered a local farmers' market. I've missed proper fresh produce, and food that tastes like it should. Funny how such small things make me really happy. It will certainly be on our to-do list every Saturday morning from now on. Even though it's fairly small, it is very colourful. In one place you have people selling cheese, close by are people selling fruit and vegetables, along with live hens next to them.

I have no idea what made me get this polish when I bought it. I suppose the swatches online looked completely different (or with my skin tone it looks differently). On me it looks like a muted pink shade with a hint of coral. I still like the polish, even though it is not what I expected. I DO like the formula of the polish, it applied nicely and easily in two coats. Actually the South Beach Collection form 2009, which includes this polish, has a few of my all-time favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment