Wednesday, 3 August 2011

OPI Catherine The Grape


Hey everyone! How are you doing? I'm great today, I'm actually going on holiday today :) Two weeks in the Netherlands visiting friends! Just great, and surely a polish shopping spree...

So today I'm wearing this, OPI Catherine the Grape. I'm in love with this colour, this aubergine purple with blue, pink and red shimmer. It's absolutely stunning! Thank you Sophie for getting me this. The formula seemed too thin when I put just one coat, but it actually is fine. Here I'm wearing just two coats.

I'll see you all when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. love this! it's been on my wishlist forever, it's so perfect, have to get it somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such gorgeous long nails. I've got this polish in my stash. I think I'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete