Friday, 12 August 2011

OPI Shorts Story

Hey everyone! I'm still on holiday and I like Amsterdam, but lately the weather truly sucks. It already feels like autumn, and it rain a lot. I really went crazy on the nail polish shopping, and I'll show you everything when I get back.
For now I'm going to show you the polish which I specifically got to use under I Lily Love You from this summer's collection. All the swatches of that polish that I've seen were layered over a. darker colour, and not what I wanted, and then I saw this polish in the shop. Shorts Story, a bright but not too dark Barbie pink. It is such a happy colour! This is two coats, and I expect that the wear will be the nice 3+ days that I usually get from OPI

2 comments:

  1. nice barbie pink, it looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is I think my all time favorite pink. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete