Thursday, 17 May 2012

NOTD: Essence Into The Dark


I have submitted my thesis on Tuesday. It feels so good!!!!! Now I have at least a week to procrastinate as well as meet all my friends I haven’t seen in ages, before I have to think of defending my work. Also, we’ve moved to a summer house, and it’s freezing. The only one who is truly happy is the cat, an opportunity to explore all the nooks and crannies, watching the birds, he’s loving it. And I’m enjoying sitting very close to the fire place trying to keep warm. I am awaiting the day when it is warm and not raining outside.

The nail polish I’m wearing today is Essence 02 Into The Dark, I’ve had it for a while and haven’t worn it before. It is really pretty, dark blue with silvery white shimmer/glitter. This was two coats.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty polish and gorgeous kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish, I reach for it quite often (in comparison to others, that is) and even wore it for new year's eve :)

    I'm glad your thesis is submitted! Relax and enjoy, you'll be ready when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete