Wednesday, 6 June 2012

OPI DS Passion


Hey everyone! It's been rather miserable here, so cold and raining all the time. Seriously, what kind of summer is it when it just about +10 degrees? So I've been cooped out in the house for days on end. I got hooked on watching Edwardian Farm. I love these ancient-feeling shows, I was definitely born in the wrong era.
Anyway in some awesome news I defended my bachelor's degree, I'm graduating next week! As for nail polish I would like to show you OPI DS Passion. This one was also a gift from my dad. The colour is so-so in my opinion. When I wasn't that much into nail polish this would have been awesome, but now that I have seen how awesome holo polishes can be (like DS Glamour and the like), this one pales in comparison. DS Passion is a very neutral pink with very weak scattered holographic effect which is only noticeable in the sun and it also has a green-ish yellow sheen to it. It is a very work safe polish, and holo particles add just enough interest for it not to be a total snooze fest. This was two coats.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats :) You must feel so relieved!

    I'd definitely wear that for work, it has just the bling it needs (and can afford) :)

    ReplyDelete