Sunday, 19 August 2012

Essence Fruity #4 One Kiwi A Day


I've given up a long time ago trying to understand how and when Essence trend editions appear around where I live. We certainly don't get all of them, more like every fifth if we're lucky. Plus they appear in the a chain of stores, and different shops might have different trend editions at the same time. It really is a mess.
So I try to just appreciate the nail polishes when see something I like. One Kiwi A Day is just such a polish. It is either a very yellow-leaning green, or vice versa, depending on the light source. The base has a subtle shimmer to it and bright green glitter in it which does make it look kiwi-like. I used 2 medium-thick coats.



1 comment:

  1. I love One Kiwi a Day! Such a simple, yet stunning idea! I guess I know what I'll be wearing for the next few days, this and it's sister polishes :)

    ReplyDelete