Monday, 20 August 2012

Orly Rococo A-Go-Go


When I went through my stash not long ago, it turned out that about 90 per cent of my polishes that fall into the 'purple' category are actually dark, jewel tones.
Rococo a-go-go is one of them. It the bottle it looks close to Space Cadet, my mum even asked me why I have two of the same polishes. After twirling them around she conceded that they're not.
I used two coats, and it is perfect. It's deep and shiny, shimmery, and since it has all these tiny flakies in the polish, they change colour depending on the angle of the nails to the light source, thought not as much as in the bottle.



Whenever our cat is not spending time outside, he's sleeping or begging to go outside. And whenever he's outside, no insect is safe. It is the open season on crickets, dragonflies, butterflies and so on. Thankfully he doesn't eat them, just plays with them.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute kitty! I always wondered if my cat was 'abnormal' for hunting and playing with dragonflies!
    But the polish is great too! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like the duochrome doesn't show up as much on the nail ); sad...

    ReplyDelete