Monday, 11 April 2011

Bourjois 1 Seconde #9


This is Bourjois 1 Seconde nail polish in deep purple. On the nails it has a lot of pretty sparkle, which in fact are tiny flakies that change color form pink to golden yellow.
It's a decent polish, especially if you disregard what the company advertises it to be. It is supposed to be a one coat polish that dries in 50 seconds and with the innovative brush you can paint your nails in 1 second. Riiiiight... Yes, the brush is nice, it's wide and firm, and good for painting the nails. But i think that for people who have smaller nails it might be too wide. As for all the other claims, well for me it is definitely a two coat polish. I wouldn't say that it dries super fast, not nearly close to 50 seconds, but eventually it gets there. As for the 1 second per nail claim I suppose you can do it, but it will be so messy! So, no thank you. On me it wears okay, two or three days, then I usually just get bored of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment