Thursday, 14 April 2011

OPI Merry Midnight


This is a major lemming satisfied for me! I have been dying to get Merry Midnight since I saw some pictures online. It is just so, so gorgeous! And it's purple! And it has flakies in it! But I thought that I wouldn't be able to find it, since it came out for Christmas 2009. And then the same day I got Gold Rainbow, I saw this just sitting on the shelf in the shop!
It is utterly gorgeous! I need three coats for it to buildup nicely, but the formula is nice. It's packed with red-pink flakies and has blue glitter inside. On me it wears without any major problems for 4 days.

Awesomeness in a bottle!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great on you! I wish OPI would do more flakies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, we can never have too many flakies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted this polish yesterday on my blog! It's such an AMAZING shade, I don't know why OPI would discontinue it :/. It's my top 5 polish ever, fighting for number one with an OPI and a MAC LOL

    ReplyDelete