Sunday, 17 April 2011

Christian Dior 478 Silk Roses

Hey everyone! How are you doing? Here I am procrastinating instead of finishing my research paper for university.

This is another oldie but quite a good one. Silk Roses is a polish that looks exactly like that it is a faded, dusty pink shimmer. But I think that it has just enough of color not to look too old lady-ish. The formula is quite nice, it goes on smoothly, and dries quite fast. This is two coats and I usually wear it for a few days.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from USA! Your blog is really cool.
    Are you living in Latvia?
    You are welcomed to visit me at:
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/usstamps
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one too, and I'm sooo looking for a spare bottle, but it's so hard to find ! :(
    I really like the color, there's something special about it :)
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete