Friday, 29 April 2011

China Glaze Pure Elegance


Today I had an event at my university, all high heels and pencil skirts, so I painted my nails with this. China Glaze Pure Elegance is a very feminine pink polish, and it has a really nice and warm golden pink shimmer. It is just bright enough not to be a pastel color, and neutral enough to be an office friendly color, plus the shimmer adds some interest as well. I like the formula as well, it's neither too thick or too this, but just right. This is three coats, but I think you could get away with just two thick coats.


I watched part of the Royal Wedding today and I just loved some of the hats!!! Just WOW!!! Perhaps I'm just a polish nerd, but I wanted to see something more interesting\noticeable nail-wise on the bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment