Monday, 25 July 2011

China Glaze GR8


It seems that lately I am completely unable to pass by a holographic polish without getting my hands on it. Oh, well, at least it is summer and you can see all the awesome colour change and shine. This time I fell for the GR8 polish from China Glaze. I gather that it is not so easy to come by, apparently not so at my local shop where these cuties occasionally show up.
I somehow thought that the holo effect would be less visible in this golden tan polish, but no, it's great and visible. It only needed two coats and dried really fast. The only thing I find is that light holographic polishes reveal all the bumps of my nails, so a ridgefiller with these is a must for me. The wear is quite good for me as well, about three days.


No comments:

Post a Comment