Friday, 22 July 2011

Orly Here Comes Trouble


Hey everyone, happy Friday! It is so hot today that it feels like my face is melting. I guess +35 in the shade will do that to you. I've been really busy these couple of days with making jam :) We do this pretty much every year. There are blueberry bushes growing wildly on our property. We freeze them for winter to have blueberry muffins later. But also there are blackcurrant bushes that my grandfather planted years ago. They are my all time favourites. Yum!
So today I am wearing Orly's Here Comes Trouble which is a stunning green glitter of various shapes in a slightly tinted green base. I like it a lot, it's a really cheerful colour. I find it easy to apply, here I have two coats, but it could probably use another one. It wears well on me, around three days and I find that it is not as difficult to take off as other glitters are.

No comments:

Post a Comment