Friday, 8 July 2011

SpaRitual Full Of Life


Morning everyone! I've been meaning to post this yesterday, but I got caught up in a lot of things. I went to see the third Transformers movie. I do occasionally love the mindless action flicks. Then I was coerced into going to the beach by my mum, etc etc.
This is the polish I picked up a few weeks ago after I started craving the pale baby blue shade, and you know what, I couldn’t find a shade that was very close at my local shop. All other polishes were too bright or too dark. What’s with the cattitude is really bright compared to what I was looking for.

Sparitual Full Of Life was the closest pale shade that I could find. It is a light blue creme that looks slightly dusty and has a hint of lavender to it. Not exactly what I wanted but still pretty. It looked rather patchy when I was putting it on, and I couldn’t get away with less than 3 coats.
I haven't worn it for long enough to determine how long it would hold, but so far I like the polish and the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment