Friday, 13 January 2012

General Update

The last couple of weeks has been insane in terms of expanding my stash. For one thing my parents got me polishes from my wishlist as a Christmas\New Year gift. Amazing!!!!

China Glaze: Snow Globe, Cha Cha Cha, Riveter Rouge, Let's Groove, Mahoganie, Re-fresh Mint, Medallion, Doll House

OPI: Jade is the New Black, Manicurist of Seville, Lucky Lucky Lavender, Warm & Fozzie, Meep-Meep-Meep, DS Temptation, William Tell Me About OPI, Rainbow Connection, Russian Navy Suede

Also, gorgeous Essence polishes appeared, and after looking up the swatches online I don't think I could have passed up these. These three are the only ones that were left of the Vampire collection, Gold Old Buffy, Hunt Me If You Can, and True Love. I suppose I should try to find the other two colours as well.

I also stumbled upon the Depend polishes in one shop. The colours were in general really boring, and I only picked up who shades, 204 is a dark blue shimmer and 58 is an ugly lavender shimmer with holographic particles. I also picked up Pepe's Purple Passion and Urban Night.
I've already tried Pepe's Purple Passion and it has a very interesting and weird formula, it's like a paste, and while it is liquid, it doesn't run at all.


And last but not least, I've been remunerated for doing my internship, not enough to do anything useful with it, so I went dusty hunting and spent most of it on these five beauties. I was surprised that DS Amethyst is not that close to DS Original as I thought, and Glacier Bay Blues is

1 comment: