Sunday, 29 January 2012

Sun, Sea, Snow?


I live within a 5 minute walk from the beach, but I rarely go there. There are way too many people in the summer and not much to do. Winter time is different. There are very few people and if there's no wind I love walking along the beach. Plus there are no clouds and there is actually SUN!!!!!!

It is getting colder and colder around here. It's around -10C at the moment, but it's supposed to plummet way past -20 in the next couple of days. So I'll crawl under the blanket with my cat and try to keep warm.

The frozen waves look really cool.


Right by the edge of the water the sea is starting to freeze in these weird pancake shapes.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Lovely. I want to live there. It's a gorgeous scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you live? It's georgeous! I don't think I've ever seen this kind of scenery before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nihrida Jurmala, Latvia. It can look gorgeous, but more often than not it's dark and grey in winter

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful, I love photos of nature and these are not the kind we see often

    ReplyDelete