Tuesday, 3 January 2012

OPI DS Fantasy


What a great way to start the new year! To me DS Fantasy is like liquid denim. Two coats for an understated holographic look. Yes, it is not as in your face rainbow effect as Glamour is, but it is still very nice. Also my nails have unexpectedly started peeling. I really have no idea why or how to battle it, so I'll just stick to short nails for now.

I am currently doing internship at a local hotel as part of my degree. It's an interesting experience, even though at times it can be boring as hell. Well, I just have to stick to it for now.

5 comments:

  1. It's really pretty! And I actually like your shorter nails a lot too :-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I've nominated you for a Liebster Award ( http://iloveprettycolours.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html ). It's about sharing and promoting new blogs with less than 200 followers. Please feel free to pass it on!

    ReplyDelete