Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Look by Bipa 13 Diamond Star

I have really been dropping the ball recently when it comes to posting anything. I can't really swatch anything since it has been grey and gloomy as hell, plus there is forecast of snow for today. That is a total WTF, since it has already been +20 in recent weeks. Anyway, back to polish!

This was a present from my friend Sophie when she returned from her European adventures.
I've never heard of this brand but I like trying new things. Diamond star is a vibrant lavender metallic foil. It's nice and dense, so covers better that other foils I've tried. This is two coats, dries really fast, and the wear was not too shabby either for a company I've never heard of - three days. Overall, it's super pretty and how can I say no to a polish that's named Nail Quickie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment